26 June 2011

Holy crap. Nine years.

I've said it all before, here, and here, and here. Nine years married to the hairy, crazy, crass, loving man that is Shaun. We celebrated on Friday with dinner out and a Netflix movie. That's what nine years has done to us: made us crazy celebraters.

Eight years ago, we had a giant reception for ourselves. I got to wear my wedding dress again, and Tami did my hair, and all of our dearest friends and family showed up to party like rockstars. Above, we're singing "You're the One That I Want" from Grease. It was the best party we've ever thrown (except Tenessa got crazy hungover: oops).

Maybe if we make it nine more, we'll throw ourselves another reception. V will be 14: she could babysit for you, if you needed. Or almost sobercab us all home. Would you come? We'd love to see you!


1 comment:

Megan said...

Happy Anniversary!

And really, who could turn down putting V's future babysitting skills to use? :)