22 June 2011

Things that Confuse Me: List #17

9. How airplanes stay up (Yes, I know, air pressure, propulsion, blah blah blah).

8. Communicating with Shaun (it's not just mars & venus. ugh)

7. Parenthood (why does almost everyone do this when it is SO DAMN HARD?)

6. Why I live in this godforsaken part of the world.

5. Dinosaurs (Do not tell me Noah had dinosaurs on the ark. I will poke you).

4. People who just don't get grammar. At all. (Not people who make mistakes sometimes, mind you. I mean people who just have no grasp).

3. People who honk inappropriately (This could be my own issue, since I always assume it's directed at me. I think I have excess driving guilt).

2. People in general (I would make a terrible waitress. Or greeter).

1. Most children's television (Calliou, I'm looking in your direction).

If you can explain any of the above, or want to share what puzzles your own self, please leave a comment. Please.

3 comments:

Carla said...

I have often said that I would love to kick Calliou's whiny ass.

Crystal said...

Jeggings. They confuse me.

Charlotte said...

I'm with you on number 6!