11 September 2009

Starlight

I have to be honest: This was not my own idea, but it's one of those cases where I followed a link through a link on someone's home page to a link someplace that led through to something somewhere, and I saw this lovely idea of star-shaped post it notes+a child=kinda neat, and instead of bookmarking it like a smart, responsible person, I just ran to Office Max, bought some stars, came home, took pictures, and it wasn't until I was ready to write about this process that I realized I had not done a good job of keeping track of my sources.

If I were my student, I would show myself no mercy, and insist that I find the source or take an F for cheating. I just...couldn't....post without proper credit. And I like these pictures too much to not post them!
I tell you all that to tell you this: I looked for over an hour two separate times, and finally found my sources (see also the original inspiration here and here). I tell you this because I could've just posted and said "I saw this idea someplace." But for once I did the right thing. And I'm proud of myself.
So there you go. What did you do this weekend?


No comments: