27 December 2007

And the winner is....

So I took the comments from post #100 in the order they were received, then added Kathleen as #8 (see post #102). The Random Integer Generator, which hasn't let me down yet, has spoken.

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

7

Timestamp: 2007-12-28 03:22:10 UTC

This means Emily, Scott, and August are the winners of the contest! Whee! Before the end of the year, I'll be sending a special surprise package. In fact, since Emily's mom will be around this weekend, I'll probably send it home with her (if that's okay with you guys. I never promised I wouldn't try to skimp on postage). Then I'll post pictures, so the seven of you who didn't win will know why you're crying in your beer.

This was very exciting for me! I was nervous, I really wanted everyone to win...I guess it's a good thing I haven't been nominated for an Oscar or a Nobel Prize or anything.

Congratulations to our Esteemed Winners. Rock and Roll.

1 comment:

Emily, Scott, and August said...

Sweet! August has never lost a random drawing. I am going to have her pick my powerball numbers through a series of blinks.
In our case, Grandma really does bring Santa!