26 June 2006

Well I woke up Monday mornin' with no way to hold my head...


...that didn't hurt. Listen, for the three or four of you reading this, I'm sorry about the lack of posting. We had a bad bridge, apparently, that would shut us out of the world wide web every four or five minutes. Then I'd have to unplug the thing, count to 6, plug it back in, and enjoy my four or five minutes of webtime before getting booted again. I know, I know....it's the saddest story you ever heard, isn't it? Anyway, it's fixed now. So brace yourself.

Speaking of sad stories, here's one of the few photos of all three of us together. It was taken on the Saturday before Memorial Day, at my 15th high school reunion. Of my 23 fellow Panthers, 4 of us made it. Ack...what a bunch of losers. But Barb, Lauri, Melanie, and I had a lovely time. Also, I had my first taco in a bag. That was probably the most memorable part for me. Meat...cheese...corn chips...all in one handy, portable sack. Mmm. I love bags o' tacos.

Craftily, I am anxiously awaiting the delivery of this, put-together book #1, from Wee Wonderfuls. And did you notice I figured out how to do in-text links? Soon I will become queen of the blogosphere and take over the world. I have been gathering up from my fabric stash the fanciest little bits and pieces to be ready when that booklet is delivered, so the sewing can immediately commence. I'll try to take pictures of the process, and maybe throw in one of the baby for good measure.

2 comments:

Carla said...

I am so jealous. I want to know how to do in-line links. You are brilliant and good looking. It just isn't fair.

We must get together and do some crafting. I need your crafty mojo to inspire me.

Anonymous said...

The first time I tried to comment, I almost emailed you a link to your own blog. I'm not a smart girl.

My comment is that I can't BELIEVE you'd never had a taco-in-a-bag before. I just assumed you Hendrum types were experienced in this area. I learned of this joy from my in-laws a few years ago, and I have since enjoyed countless bags of tacos. I wish I had brought these into your life much sooner. I'm so sorry I let you down.