15 August 2010

Where ya been?

Helloooo loyal readers. I know I"ve been overly quiet here in the last few weeks; lots of excuses, but none of them very good. Instead of delving into them, I'll list things I have brewing in the upcoming post-section of my brain.

1. Lessons learned in Las Vegas (perhaps a multi-part series)
2. What to do when you stay up until 1am making a new backpack for your preschooler, and when she wakes up and sees it she shrugs and says "Meh. I like my old backpack still." (seriously. she said meh.)
3. Phineas and Ferb marathons: friend or foe?
4. Family reunions & you
5. How the hell will I be ready for school by August 23rd?

I'm off to empty the dishwasher. See how glamorous my life is?

1 comment:

Carla said...

I can't decide if I love or hate Phineas and Ferb. I'll get back to you.